The miessence story... So far
Alf, Colin & Narelle
The miessence story began with a shared dream and passion for the health of people and the planet. The founders Narelle Chenery, Alf Orpen and John Hunter combined their own unique talents, expertise and experience to form Organic and Natural Enterprise Group or ONE Group as they are known.
ONE Group has committed years to researching and developing a range of unique, winning product formulas. Their certified organic personal care range is unique - the world's first extensive Certified Organic personal care range, certified to international food standards. It is a combination of truly pure products and ONE Group's own unique business model & compensation plan that has proven so rewarding to many people around the world.
ONE Group's Multi-Channel model is truly unique and inclusive, incorporating: network marketing; retail; health and beauty professionals; home presentations; e-commerce and a fundraising strategy. ONE Group founders have hands-on involvement and together have built a unique community environment, while encouraging financial success and personal satisfaction. ONE Group's groundbreaking efforts & success have created a grass roots education movement about organic, green and healthy alternatives. The shared dream to give back and help people and the planet has been realized.
Organic and Natural Enterprise Group (or ONE Group) is an Australian based company who creates and manufactures the world's first Certified Organic skin care, hair care, personal care, health care and cosmetic products under the miessence® brand. ONE Group's range of products stand in a class of their own by being independently certified to international food grade standards by some of the world's most respected organic certifying organisations, namely, Australian Certified Organic (ACO), the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and IFOAM (Europe).
ONE Group’s Vision To be an outstanding enterprise of inspiration, conviction, and integrity that is a force for change towards ethical and ecological business practices while making a positive difference in the lives of representatives, customers, employees and their families throughout the world.
ONE Group’s Mission To offer an innovative product range of unrivalled purity and effectiveness combined with an ethical, unique and versatile business model that rewards all those associated with us through a financially stable, soundly managed company.
About the Products
They set and maintain stringent quality standards that either comply with or exceed international requirements. In addition, select products in the range are also certified by the USDA (United States), IFOAM (European and International).
NO OTHER PRODUCT RANGE can boast such an extensive certification, making miessence® the “Purest on the Planet”.
Note: To obtain organic certification for a product, a minimum of 95% of all ingredients of agricultural origin must be certified organic. The remaining 5% of ingredients (such as pure minerals) are also bound by strict guidelines and may not contain synthetic chemicals or artificially processed elements.
Benefits of certified organic products and processes:
We are proud to say that EVERY ingredient in every certified organic miessence® product is beneficial to you and your body. Only certified organic cold-pressed oils, herbs and flower extracts and essential oils are used. Our potent products contain ACTIVE levels of botanical ingredients. We use no semi-natural ingredients and, of course, we only test on humans.
Cold Formulation: Bio-Available Nutrients for your skin
Only cold formulation offers superior quality active ingredients, unaltered by heat and synthetic emulsifiers. Only cold formulation provides your skin significant quantities of bio-available nutrients that literally feed your skin. Our precious certified organic plant oils, herbal extracts, vitamins and essential oils are not subjected to any heat during formulation.
Made Fresh: Shipped Fresh - All products carry a 30 day guarantee
All our products are shipped as soon as possible after manufacture, fresh from the factory. This ensures their freshness and potency. We want you to gain the maximum benefit from our products; we recommend you use them within 6 months of opening to get the full benefit of the freshly pressed organic oils and extracts. miessence® products have also succeeded in achieving the highest level of ‘shelf-life stability’ without chemical preservatives or additives...a task thought to be impossible by top chemists and formulators prior to this point. All miessence® products were tested to British Pharmacopoeia standards in an independent laboratory.
If you are not totally satisfied with any of the products, simply contact me to discuss.
Discover the unique home business opportunity with miessence